What is THC and CBD, anyway? So I don’t qualify for THC, but I want to learn more about CBD?
CBD is a great alternative if you don’t qualify for a NYS Medical Marijuana Card. Click HERE for more information on CBD and how it can help you.
Where can I reach out if I can’t find the answer to my question?
email us – email@example.com
Does Med Cannabis Consultants evaluate patients for the purpose of determining whether a patient has a qualifying condition or not?
We do not evaluate patients to determine if they have a qualifying condition for their NYS Medical Marijuana Card. You do not need a referral from physician to see us, but you do need a progress note from your primary care provider or specialist documenting your diagnosis.
How does a patient get medical cannabis?
Please follow our “get started” page above to start the medical cannabis process with us!
First appointment Must-Knows
1. Please fill out all of the requested paper work before your scheduled appointment.
2. We will also need your proof of NYS residency on file prior to your appointment. (NYS drivers license, non-driver ID, Sheriff’s ID, utility bill)
3. You will receive a call from our office for appointment check-in 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Please have ready: a list of your current medications, including any over the counter CBD & payment in the form of credit or debit card.
4. In order for the provider to talk to you for your appointment, we ask that you are NOT DRIVING at the time of your appointment and also be ready for their phone call. We treat your time like any other doctor appointment, and we ask the same from you.
5. Your updated NYS MM certification will be emailed to you by the end of the business day of your appointment. Certifications will only be paper mailed at the patient’s request.