WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS AS OF 9/1/21
Some information about medical cannabis and us
Can medical cannabis help me?
The short answer is yes, it can. The NYS Medical Marijuana Program (MMP) can get you access to medical cannabis for problems like
- chronic pain including back pain, migraines, fibromyalgia, dysmenorrhea, arthritis, neuropathy, lupus
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease
- and many other conditions (here’s a LINK to the NYS med marijuana site)
We have seen over 3,500 patients in NYS and our results include…
- over 2/3 of chronic pain patients get good or better relief
- over 4/5 PTSD patients have a big decrease in their PTSD symptoms
Medical cannabis can be very effective, but you have to work with us to make it work for you!
We then make sure that you qualify for the NYS MMP and that it would be safe to recommend medical cannabis for you.
What sorts of conditions make it unsafe for us to recommend medical cannabis to you?
- Active heart disease with angina
- Chest pain that requires nitroglycerine
- Being on blood thinners like coumadin, Plavix, Eliquis and others
- A history of ITP, a bleeding disorder
- A history of schizophrenia
- A history of bipolar (we need a note from your psychiatrist saying that your bipolar is stable and that you are keeping your psychiatric appointments)
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you have a seizure disorder we need a note that your seizures are well controlled
Followup visits: $50
Annual renewal: $99
Remember that this is all out of pocket. Our office accepts all credit or debit cards for payment. Due to Federal Government rules, insurance companies in NY State are not paying for our office visit or your medical cannabis.
What medical cannabis is available in NYS?
THC by mouth: tinctures, lozenges, powders, capsules, sprays
THC by vape: vape cartridges, flower vaping pods
We recommend that our patients get their CBD from reliable sources, but not at NYS dispensaries due to cost. Check out the DrRodzCBD for CBD products that we have vetted and approve. DrRodzCBD can ship to all 50 states and sells to our patients and the general public.
We have developed strategies to get great outcomes for our patients:
- over 2/3 of our chronic pain patients get good or better pain relief
- over 4/5 of our PTSD patients have significant decrease of their PTSD symptoms
The people who get these great results are the people who are doing the work that is needed. We will ask you to:
- get the products that we recommend
- use them according the schedule we give you
- keep a diary of any changes in your sleep, pain, mood etc
- call us every 1-2 weeks so we can adjust your medical cannabis dosing based on your own results
1035 7th North St, Suite D
Liverpool, NY 13088
Phone: (315) 637-7900
Fax: (315) 637-7907